- How does Find an Opponent feature work?
This feature helps you find an opponent for different sports. Please follow below steps:
- Register yourself as Team or Individual (We recommend you should register as team if you are interested in team sports like cricket or football and register as individual otherwise)
- Search for opponent for your relevant city, sports and date.
- Contact team/players which you find relevant in the search result page. If you don’t find any suitable match list your request on website.(Individuals/teams will approach you)
- Play match and after the match rate your opponent. You can rate your opponent by searching him on Groundwala by his mobile no.
- How to maximize my chance of getting an opponent?
Below are some of the best practice to find an opponent easily.
- Post complete and correct information. E.g. profile pic, your name; preferred location etc.
- If you have already booked a venue you are among the favorites.
- Post your request well in advance. E.g. atleast 4-5 days before the match day.
- Always ask your opponent to rate you after the match. A good review always help you find new opponents.
- After posting my request I got an opponent through this section, now how should I stop other people to approach me?
- Once you found your preferred opponent to play with. Always put “Game On” icon for that particular request from your dashboard, with this interest notification sms will be stopped.
- How does your booking system actually work?
Ans: Groundwala online booking system for sports facility is live and it is working fine for partner grounds. Groundwala has provided an online dashboard to facility owners, where they update their slots and sell it online.
- Which all sports are covered on Groundwala Platform?
Ans: As on 15th Aug 2016 we have Cricket, Football and Badminton. The team will start other popular sports and will keep this section updated.
- What is the booking date window? E.g. Can I book the slot one month in advance?
Ans: Booking can be made only 11 days in advance and for same day booking user has to do the transaction at least 4 hrs prior to match timing a E.g. if today’s date is 1st Jan you can make booking for date range 1st Jan to 11th Jan.
- Can I make multiple bookings/bulk bookings?
Ans: We request you to call us on 9581069174, our representative will help you offline for such enquiries.
- What all payment methods are there?
Ans: In our platform there are three ways of payment:
- Online Payment: Where user pay 100% of the slot price online through our payment gateway (CC Avenue)
- Cash on Ground: Where user pay 25% of the slot price online and balance on the match day in cash.
- Cash-Pick up: With this option our representative will reach to you in person for collecting the cash. This option is subject to our representative’s availability in that particular area. And hence we encourage user to go for first two options.
- How do I get booking confirmation after payment?
Ans: After successful payment, a booking confirmation e-mail and message is sent to your registered e-mail id and mobile no. with all the details of sports venue and booked slot.
- What is the process of cancellation?
Ans: User can cancel the booking in my booking section in their dashboard. 100% refund (by deducting payment gateway charges if any) will be made for all cancellation done before 72 Hrs from match day. No refunds if the cancellation is made in less 72 hrs from match day. However if facility owner is managing to get any other booking for the same slot, Groundwala team will make 100% refund even for cancellations done in less than 72 hrs from match day. The refund of booking amount will be made to respective account and can take upto 5-6 working days.
- What happen In case of last minute cancellation or no show?
E.g. I/we could not turn up on match day due to unavoidable circumstances or cancelling it in less than 12 hrs of match start time. Ans: This is the last thing facility manager expects from teams/players hence please avoid this situation. Our team and Facility Mangers keep a track on such instances, you and your team could be banned/blacklisted by some or all of the sports venue in the city.
- How Tournament section helps a sports enthusiast?
Ans: Tournament section is yet another endeavor of Groundwala to make recreational sports accessible and hassle free for sports enthusiast. This section seamlessly connects sports enthusiasts to corporate tournament organizers. All upcoming non corporate and corporate sports event happening in the city are listed here. We do a due diligence of organizer at our level and only credible sports event organizers are listed in this section.
- Which all type of tournaments are listed in this section?
Ans: We list all armature sports event on our platform. So whether it college tournament, open tournament, corporate tournament or even.
- Can I register in tournament through Groundwala?
Ans: Yes off course, you can register in all tournaments which are available for registration, by filling up registration form and by paying entry fees on Groundwala using multiple payment options including credit cards, e-wallets and cash.
- What if I registered in a tournament and it is postponed or cancelled by tournament organizer?
Ans: If you have registered in the tournament on our platform we keep you updated with any change in dates and cancellation. Your payment is safe with us in case of cancellation from organizer’s end.
- What if I want to cancel my participation?
Ans: In case of cancellation of registration from users end, the refund policy will vary and depend on the tournament organizer’s terms & condition.
- What is the significance of show interest button?
Ans: If you are browsing through any open tournament or corporate tournament and thinks this is of your interest and you would like to know more about this tournament. Just click this button, our team will reach you over phone or e-mail with more details.