- The Information GW Collects
- The Way GW Uses Information
- When GW Discloses Information
- Your Choices and Access to your Personal Information
- Our Commitment to Data Security
- Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
- International Visitors
- In the Event of Merger or Sale
- Disclosure by Users to Third Parties
- Notification Procedures
- GW Contact Information
- Information You Provide: You may provide to GW what is generally called "personally identifiable" information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, and telephone numbers) and other personal information (such as your gender, places you exercise and sports that you play) when you set up your profile or if you upload, register your team, enrol for tournament or challenges, view or download certain content or products from the Site or otherwise use the features and functionality of the Site.
- "Cookies" Information: When you access the Site, we may send one or more cookies - small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer. GW may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the best way to modify your cookie settings.
- "Automatically Collected" Information: When you access the Site or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your system by using different types of tracking technology. This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), a unique user ID, version of software installed, system type, searches that you perform on the Site, the content and pages that you access on the Site, what other users are in your network and groups, and the dates and times that you visit the Site.
- Your Name: Your name is displayed throughout the Site and is therefore available to the public. Other people can see your name when they visit your Profile Page, when you come up in the search results, when you post public content, when you post comments, on another member's site, or provide feedback, etc. Therefore, people will be able to personally identify your activities on the Site.
- GW uses the information that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Site as well as to track user-generated content and Users to the extent necessary to comply as a service provider with Copyright Act and other applicable laws. If you provide email addresses to invite others to the Site and/or to participate in activities, GW may store and use the email address for the following purposes only: (a) to generate and send email invitations and additional reminder emails; (b) to allow the recipient of the invitation to sign up for an account if he or she so desires and (c) to track the effectiveness of our invitation program.
- GW may use the information that you provide to us, as well as information about your visits to the Site, to deliver advertisements or services that GW or its partners believe to be relevant to you.
- GW does NOT share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your prior express consent. Please be aware, however, that any personally identifiable information or other information that you voluntarily choose to display on your Profile or any publicly other available portion of the Site becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. GW cannot control and is not responsible for the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information and content or for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
- GW may disclose Automatically Collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, or other functionality of GW.
- GW may disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as Indian copyright or trademark law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity.
- GW also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect GW from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Site; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of GW, our Users or others.
You may, of course, decline to share your personally-identifiable information (including your name, country, birth date, gender) with GW, in which case GW will not be able to provide to you with a Profile or other of the features and functionality found on the Site. You may view, update, correct, or delete your user information and preferences in the "Edit Profile" section once you have logged in to your Profile.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.5. Advertisers, Sports Venue Owners and Sports Event Organisers:
GW may allow third-party ad servers or ad networks to serve advertisements within the Site. In addition, GW allows displaying their logo and providing a link to the web site of such associates (Advertisers, Sports Venue Owners and Sports Event Organisers). To allow you to make an informed decision when selecting an associate, we may permit our associate organisers to communicate in the Site about their products and/or services.
GW does not provide your personally identifiable information to our associate without your consent. However, please note that if an associate asks GW to show an advertisement to a certain audience or audience segment and you respond to that advertisement, that particular associate may conclude that you fit the description of the audience that they were trying to reach.
GW uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to GW, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, GW makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, GW does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age. If GW learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on or through the Site, then GW will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become GW Site member, then please contact GW at privacy@GW.in to have that child's account terminated and information deleted.
We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.8. International Visitors:
For Users visiting the Site from other then India, please note that any data you enter into the Site will be transferred outside your country for use by GW and its affiliates for any of the purposes described herein. In addition, because GW is available globally, we may make information we gather available to worldwide business units and affiliates. By providing any data on the Site, you hereby expressly consent to such transfers of your data to India or other countries.9. In the Event of Merger or Sale:
In the event that GW is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.10. Disclosure by Users to Third Parties:
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, via email notice, written or hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on the Site, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, provided that you may opt out of certain means of notification as described below.
By providing us your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you service-related notices, including among other things notices required by law, in lieu of postal mail. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may not opt out of service-related emails.
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including changes to the Site's features and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by emailing us at email@example.com. GW Contact Information:
Smyan Sports Solutions Pvt Ltd
FF, 340/9, Sector 9, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001.
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days of its receipt.