Booking Terms & Conditions
- The Groundwala (GW) website/mobile app ("Site") is an internet based sports venue renting and amateur sports event registration portal owned and operated by M/s Smyan Sports Solutions Pvt Ltd, with its registered office at 902, Titanium Tower, PBEL City, APPA Junction, Hyderabad, Telengana 500008. Through the Website/mobile app/mobile app, Groundwala shall provide you ("User") information on pricing, availability and reservations for play grounds/ courts and participating in amateur sports event respectively across different cities of India ("Service").
- This User Agreement ("Agreement") sets out the terms and conditions on which Groundwala shall provide the Services to the User through the Website/mobile app/mobile app.
- Use of the Website/mobile app is offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement, as may be posted on the Website/mobile app/mobile app from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that use of the Website/mobile app/mobile app by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the User must not use the Website/mobile app/mobile app.
- Additionally, the Sports Venue provider and Sports Events organiser (“Service provider”) may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each sports venue and sports event respectively. The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal. In the event that any of the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement conflict with the additional/other terms and guidelines specified by the Service Provider, then the latter terms/guidelines shall prevail.
- GW is permitted to take and use photos and videos taken during the program for promotions, by itself or its affiliated bodies.
- Every user and teammates are expected to maintain the cleanliness of the sports venue that has been allotted to him as per the booking made. Users are required to leave the sports venue in a clean and tidy state. Spitting and smoking anywhere on the sports venue or immediate surrounding area is strictly prohibited. Any user or his teammates found in violation of these rules, are at risk of forfeiture of the time slot allotted to them and upon the discretion of management additional charge may be levied by service provider. The member under whose name the slot has been booked, may also be blacklisted from all GW database.
- GW shall not be responsible for the injuries/death of any user or team members that has taken place on the field/arena/turf/court, as the case may be.
- Management/staff/employees of GW or Service Provider shall not be responsible for any loss of a member's personal belongings.
- GW or Service Provider has the rights to cancel the customer bookings at any time; full refund will be provided in case the cancellations are done by GW or Service Provider.
- Management/staff/employees of GW or Service Provider shall not be held responsible for any conflict among the players.
- GW does not undertake any responsibility for any kind of misbehavior/unpleasant /unsportsmanlike like conduct by players on the field. However, any user or his teammates found in violation of these rules, are at risk of forfeiture of the time slot allotted to them and upon the discretion of management, the user under whose name the slot has been booked, may also be blacklisted from site’s database.
- GW advises all members to play a fair game.
- The user has provided all the right and true information that has been requested. In the event that the player has given wrong information, the booking may be cancelled.
GW does not take any additional booking fees from user our endeavor is to provide best bargain to our users.
Cancellations & Refunds
- For booking of Cricket Grounds: 100% refund (by deducting payment gateway charges) will be made for all cancellation done before 48 Hrs from match day. No refunds if the cancellation is made in less 48 hrs from match day.
- For bookings other than Cricket Ground: 100% refund (by deducting payment gateway charges) will be made for all cancellation done before 4 Hrs from match start time. No refunds if the cancellation is made in less than 4 hrs from match start time.
- GW takes at least 6 to 7 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled online. Your bank/wallet may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card, bank account or wallet.
GW or Service provider reserves the right to alter any or all fee from time to time, without notice. The User will be liable to pay all applicable charges and taxes for availing the services.
Effective from: 1st May, 2017.
GW provides member-based services ("services") on the site. When you register to use these services, you may be required to provide certain personally identifiable information about yourself. In providing such personally identifiable information, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself, and to update the information when it changes. If you provide any information that is untrue or inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if GW suspects that your information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, then site may, in its sole discretion, suspend,
Registration Data; Account Security
In consideration of your use of the site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the site ("registration data"); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; ? maintain and promptly update the registration data, and any other information you provide to us, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
Proprietary Rights in Site Content; Limited License
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of GW and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of GW or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the site. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these terms of service, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that we will aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking of criminal prosecution.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of service providers found on or through the site, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such service provider. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss and/ or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such service providers on the site.
The services and the site are available to you for your personal, non-commercial use only. you represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the services will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
in addition, you agree not to use the services or the site to (i) harvest or collect contact information of other users from the services or the site for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications; (ii) upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or any other form of solicitation; (iii) register for more than one user account, register for a user account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a user account on behalf of any group or entity; (iv) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity; (v) upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the site any private information of any third party; (vi) solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes; (vii) use the services or the site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the site; or (viii) upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of ours, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the site, or which may expose us or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
User Content Posted on the Site
When you post user content to the site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the user content on the site. by posting user content to any part of the site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to GW an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such user content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such user content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your user content from the site at any time. If you choose to remove your user content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that GW may retain archived copies of your user content. GW does not assert any ownership over your user content; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these terms, you retain full ownership of all of your user content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your user content.
GW respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that a copyright work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide GW the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.You may send such information to us by email: email@example.com for taking necessary action. Third Party Website/mobile app/mobile apps and Content
the site contains (or you may be sent through the site or the services) links to other web sites ("third party sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "third party applications, software or content"). we do not investigate, monitor or review such third party sites and third party applications, software or content, and we are not responsible for any third party sites accessed through the site or any third party applications, software or content posted on, available through or installed from the site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the third party sites or the third party applications, software or content. inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any third party site or any third party applications, software or content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the site and access the third party sites or to use or install any third party applications, software or content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware GW terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site. we reserve the right GW sole discretion and without notice to: (i) terminate any and all links to this site from any third party site, (ii) terminate any and all links from this site to any third party site and/or (iii) terminate any third party site made available or accessible via this site and remove any online posting thereof.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other GW users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
GW is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate user content or site content posted on the site or in connection with the services, whether caused by users of the site or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the services.
Groundwala is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the site or services. The services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. GW assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, communications. GW is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the site or the services. Under no circumstances will GW be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the site or the services, any site content or user contest, or any interactions between users of the site, whether online or offline. The site, the services and the content are provided "as-is". GW disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. GW cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the site and/or the services.
Limitation on Liability
except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will GW be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profits arising from your use of the site or the services, even if GW has been advised of the possibility of such damages. notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, GW's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to GW for the services during the term of membership.
Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction
The jurisdiction shall be conducted in Hyderabad, India and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the jurisdiction shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, GW may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Hyderabad, India. GW at its option, may bypass arbitration in cases of fraud or other crimes against itself, interference with its technical operations or violations of its rights or property.